Terms and Conditions
The events are held on the following dates and times:
Basque Kitchen by Aitor
Thursday (28th March 2019): 6 – 11pm
Friday (29th March 2019): 6 - 11pm
Saturday (30th March 2019): 12 - 3.00pm / 6 – 11pm
Sunday (31st March 2019): 12 - 3.00pm / 6 – 11pm
Thursday (11th April 2019): 7pm
Friday (12th April 2019): 7pm
Saturday (13th April 2019): 12pm / 7pm
Sunday (14st April 2019): 12pm / 7pm
These menus are only available via reservations made on HungryGoWhere and exclusively curated
by Savour and the respective restaurants. Pre-payment must be made through HungryGoWhere at
$100++ and $110++ for lunch and dinner menus respectively.
The standard “++” on our ticket pricing refers to 10% service charge and 7% GST. A mandatory
booking fee of $3 (incl. GST) will be charged for every seat booked.
- Event reservations will be available till 11am for lunch slots/5pm for dinner slots, or when
all slots are sold out, whichever happens earlier.
- Post reservation and payment, diners will receive a confirmation sent to their registered
email. Customers are required to carry a print out of the confirmation of reservation and
the mobile device where the email confirmation has been received.
- These promotions cannot be combined with any other dining promotions, vouchers and/or
privileges and cannot be transferred or assigned to any other person.
- Vacancies are subject to availability and at the respective restaurant’s discretion. Each
restaurant maintains all rights to manage seating arrangements on the day.
- Customers are required to adhere to the policies/ rules/ regulations of the respective
restaurants and have to be presentably dressed at all times in a manner consistent with the
character and standing of the restaurant.
- Each restaurant holds the right of admission at all times as per their respective internal
- There will be no refunds after payment is made. If the diner is a no-show, he/she will not
be entitled to a refund. Diners shall be deemed to have read, understood and unconditionally
accepted the terms and conditions herein.
- The event is considered rain or shine. No refunds will be given due to inclement weather.
- Diners are able to enjoy the 6-course lunch/dinner menu on the event premises during the
event dates and times. Customers are advised to peruse the menus on this website before
making their reservations.
- Food & beverage items subject to availability. Each restaurant reserves the right to change
any of the proposed items to something of equal value.
- Customers must declare any dietary restrictions in the “Remarks” portion on the
HungryGoWhere reservation page before making payment. Chef menus have been specially curated
for the event and while adjustments to the menu can be made, wholesale changes will not be
- The price for each reservation does not include beverages. An extensive drinks menu will be
available at the local restaurant venue.
- Singtel Digital Media Pte Ltd, Savour Events Pte Ltd and Maybank reserves the right to extend or terminate this event without
prior notice. Singtel Digital Media Pte Ltd, Savour Events Pte Ltd and Maybank also reserves the right at any time, without
prior notice, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all or any of these Terms & Conditions or
to replace wholly, or in part, this promotion by another promotion, whether similar to this
promotion or not, or to withdraw it altogether.
- Singtel Digital Media Pte Ltd, Savour Events Pte Ltd and Maybank shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage
whatsoever may be suffered, or for any personal injury, or any health issues faced by
diners, directly or indirectly, by use or non-use of products/services under the promotion
or due to consumption of food at the participating restaurants under this promotion.
- Any disputes, queries or contentions regarding delivery, service, suitability,
merchantability, availability or quality of the products and services made available to the
diner during the event must be addressed to HungryGoWhere’s customer hotline at +65
- The Customers shall not hold Singtel Digital Media Pte Ltd, Savour Events Pte Ltd and Maybank, its group entities, or
affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, vendors, responsible
for or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, charges and
expenses which a Customer claims to have suffered, sustained or incurred, or claims to
suffer, sustain or incur, by way of and/or on account of the event or the acceptance,
decline, non-receipt, suitability, quality or use or deployment of any product/service
provided under the event.